Old October 2nd 12, 12:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Paddington to Gerrards Cross parliamentary train

On 01/10/2012 22:56, Subterraneo wrote:

The question I wanted to ask, apart from if it's still running, is what
type of stock runs the journey?

It'll almost certainly be a Chiltern Class 165/0, so no opening windows
except in the cabs I'm afraid. Could also be a Class 168 or 172/1, with
the same lack of opening windows, though it's unlikely.

It should be noted, however, that if no Guard is available it may be
cancelled completely or diverted into Marylebone.

Current schedule is 1V28 1044SX Gerrards Cross - Paddington, calling at
Denham and West Ruislip; then 2M24 11:36SX Paddington - West Ruislip,
calling at South Ruislip.

The corresponding ECS workings are 5G19 10:00SX Wembley LMD - Gerrards
Cross (via Turnback Siding) and 5H33 12:22SX West Ruislip - Marylebone.

Cheers,

Barry