Old June 19th 06, 09:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard M Willis Richard M Willis is offline

Default Central Line Today

wrote in message

walking people out through the tunnels the morons in charge let hundreds
of people sweat it out for hours which let to dozens suffering from
heat exhaustion. I didn't see the news but it looks like something
similar though not quite as bad happened this time. You'd think that LU

Has anyone brought charges of common assault (at least) against LUL for
leaving them in a hot coach when evacuating would have been an option.
Me, I'd have busted the window and walked along the track if I'd've
had to wait more than say 30' between stations in that heat.

Richard [in SG19]