Old July 23rd 06, 11:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Kovalcik Richard Kovalcik is offline

Default 555/556/557 bus fares

Is there any way to figure out what the 555/556/557 bus fare is, say
between Hatton Cross and Ashford? All I can find online is that since
555/556/557 is not part of the London Bus Service (or something like
that), the fare may be different than the standard 1.50. (I'm think
that might be cheaper than 285 connecting to 117 to get from Heathrow
to Ashford which I guess would be 3.00. Or 2.00 if I just buy the
6-pack of bus tickets for 6.00.) I'm in London for 3 weeks and
staying at Heathrow and trying to get to the company office in
Ashford. Thanks. rk (at) mit (dot) edu