Old February 14th 04, 04:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Station Name, Date and Time

Anyone who is asking questions about ticketing problems especially oyster
and their interaction with staff. It would be helpful to know some specific
details.

Old February 14th 04, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Anon wrote:
Anyone who is asking questions about ticketing problems especially
oyster and their interaction with staff. It would be helpful to know
some specific details.

But surely that would be an infringement of their privacy and human rights?

Old February 15th 04, 10:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(Cast_Iron) wrote:

That, or a sense of humour bypass.

Or a sense of perspective bypass.
Old February 15th 04, 10:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

james007 wrote:
In article ,
(Cast_Iron) wrote:

That, or a sense of humour bypass.

Or a sense of perspective bypass.

Which demonstrates my diagnosis to be accurate.

Old February 17th 04, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(Cast_Iron) wrote:
That, or a sense of humour bypass.

Or a sense of perspective bypass.

Which demonstrates my diagnosis to be accurate.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.