Old June 18th 18, 10:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Three people hit by train, Loughborough Junction

Three people have died after being hit by a train at a railway station in
south London this morning.

Police said three bodies were found on the tracks at Loughborough Junction
near Brixton, shortly after 7.30am on Monday.

The deaths are being treated as unexplained, British Transport Police said.

Detective Superintendent Gary Richardson from British Transport Police,
said: “My team are now working hard to understand what happened and how
these three people came to lose their life on the railway.

“My thoughts are with the family and friends of these three people.

“At this time, we are treating their death as unexplained as we make a
number of immediate enquiries. I would ask anyone who was near to
Loughborough Junction this morning, and saw something which they think
might be relevant, please contact us as soon as possible.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/loughborough-junction-three-people-dead-after-being-hit-by-train-at-south-london-railway-station-a3865371.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44520759

Old June 18th 18, 11:23 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:53:26 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Three people have died after being hit by a train at a railway station in
south London this morning.

Police said three bodies were found on the tracks at Loughborough Junction
near Brixton, shortly after 7.30am on Monday.

The deaths are being treated as unexplained, British Transport Police said.

I'll have a go at explaining - 3 scrotes ****ing about on the tracks and darwin
finally caught up with them.

Old June 18th 18, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Old June 18th 18, 07:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 18/06/2018 18:10, Offramp wrote:

There's some poor sod of a train driver who now knows what the thumps
were last night.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old June 19th 18, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:14:31 +0100
John Williamson wrote:
On 18/06/2018 18:10, Offramp wrote:

destroyed! May they rest in small pieces.

There's some poor sod of a train driver who now knows what the thumps
were last night.

Unlikely he'll have even heard it. But if he did hopefully he'll realise his
train has carried out a public service and removed some scum floating on the
top of the gene pool.

Old June 19th 18, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:10:34 -0700 (PDT), Offramp

If you want the death penalty for vandalism, move to North Korea. Some
people here might have a bit more compassion for *all* involved.
Old June 19th 18, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2018\06\19 20:50, Richard wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:10:34 -0700 (PDT), Offramp

If you want the death penalty for vandalism, move to North Korea. Some
people here might have a bit more compassion for *all* involved.

I wouldn't have gone out of my way to kill them,
but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to keep them alive either.

--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(G-Q) ... Gang Of Four - Gary
Numan - Glenn Branca - Grace Jones - Heaven 17 - Holger Czukay - Japan -
Old June 20th 18, 07:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
news
On 2018\06\19 20:50, Richard wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:10:34 -0700 (PDT), Offramp

been destroyed! May they rest in small pieces.

If you want the death penalty for vandalism, move to North Korea. Some
people here might have a bit more compassion for *all* involved.

I wouldn't have gone out of my way to kill them,
but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to keep them alive either.

their names have been released,

confirmation that they were graffiti artists (sic)

and "tributes have been paid to them"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44534102

tim

Old June 20th 18, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2018-06-19 19:56:26 +0000, Basil Jet said:

but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to keep them alive either.

And you no doubt did nothing daft when you were young.

We're talking about kids with spray paint, not submachine guns.