Old September 20th 08, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The wonders of FCC customer services

I wrote to them following a discussion on why the 10:15 from Cambridge to
King;s Cross has been changed to the 10:20 which is often checked by NXEC
services at or South of Hitchin:

I have to say I still find it disappointing that the Cambridge clock
face pattern was further eroded for this reason when the East Coast
timekeeping barely justifies it and makes performance worse.

They replied:

Thank you for contacting First Capital on 19 September 2008
regarding the clock face at Cambridge station.

We can only answer customer enquiries about our trains and
facilities as Cambridge station is operated by National Express
East Anglia, I am unable to provide a full response to the points
you have raised. In order for this to be investigated I have
forwarded your correspondence to National Express East Anglia at
the address below.

Doh!

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Old September 20th 08, 06:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

[x-posted to uk.railway - originally posted to uk.transport.london]

On 20 Sep, 19:25, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
[...]

Splendid incompetence (I thought it justified a wider audience, hope
you don't mind Colin). Are we to expect a reply from NXEA saying that
they'll double-check that all the clocks at Cambridge are on the right
time?
Old September 21st 08, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
We can only answer customer enquiries about our trains and
facilities as Cambridge station is operated by National Express
East Anglia, I am unable to provide a full response to the points
you have raised. In order for this to be investigated I have
forwarded your correspondence to National Express East Anglia at
the address below.

Doh!

And no doubt NXEA will forward it to NXEC as they will think its
possibly something to do with them!