Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: clive Coleman.
Forum: London Transport March 14th 07, 12:44 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By clive Coleman.
Central Line Timetable

In message , Peter Corser
writes

The half minute timing accuracy was down to the programme (sequence)
machines stepping every...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 07, 06:25 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By clive Coleman.
Central Line Timetable

In message , Paul
Weaver writes
On Monday morning, an entertaining driver on the central line informed
us that this was...
Forum: London Transport March 9th 07, 10:25 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By clive Coleman.
Diamond West Midlands Bus Story

In message , Joyce Whitchurch
writes
I remember the driver of a double decker on one of those once a day
route...
Forum: London Transport March 8th 07, 01:41 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By clive Coleman.
TV alert: "Are we there yet?"

In message , Jon
writes
Road pricing could bring about a much closer relationship between the
two, thus increasing...
Forum: London Transport March 5th 07, 12:26 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By clive Coleman.
Ticket scam

In message , Joyce Whitchurch
writes
They could ask to see the ticket or the Travelcard again though. But if
you showed...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 06:23 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Nick Pedley
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 02:00 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Roland Perry
writes
And these keys are different for each train? Maybe so, but I'd always
thought they were one key that fitted all...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 01:57 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Roland Perry
writes
Trains have keys? Where do they fit - in the side of the steering
column?
Yes trains at least did have keys and...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 01:50 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Alistair Gunn
writes
No supporting documentation provided, claim fails ...

I don't ask you to believe it, be...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 10:03 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message ,
writes
He's an economic migrant, isn't he?

Or was it just an arranged marriage?

Either way, I suppose he wouldn't...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 06:14 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Nick Pedley
writes
Something like this website shows? http://www.clouse.org/capitol1.html
No. ...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 02:42 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Peter Masson
writes
But an electric train stranded out the line with no power is not going to go
anywhere, whatever the...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 02:00 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Andrew Clark
writes
Without traction power? And who would clear the rolling stock, precisely?
The Royal...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 01:47 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Alistair Gunn
writes
There's a slight difference between a SLBM with a "bucket of instant
sunshine" on the front...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 01:40 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Alistair Gunn
writes
You may debate it as much as you like, I can remember when Trident was
being negotiated...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 07:06 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By clive Coleman.
Enlarged Congestion Charging area

In message , Dave A
writes
I have used the bus a few times through the zone - the 148 gives quite
a good "test" as it passes across the WEZ,...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 06:45 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Stuart
writes
One that involved flying out from Heathrow Airport - Hyde Park corner -
Piccadilly Line -...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 06:39 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message ,
Mizter T writes
Dare I suggest that we buggered up Suez by having such a ridiculous
plan in the first...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 03:25 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Graeme Wall
writes
Thay's for USN boats, RN boats have to be in contact with Northwood and
thence to Downing Street. ...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 03:20 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Alistair Gunn
writes
People are always claiming that the UK Tridents can't be fired without
the USA...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 02:40 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Graeme Wall
writes
As for the SLBMS I'm not sure the Americans can physically
prevent us launching them, we sure as...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 01:49 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Graeme Wall
writes
Americans might not retaliate but pull back into their isolationist mode.
Hence the perceived need...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 07, 09:00 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
When I did it, the signal was plated as an automatic. The Line
Controller informed the...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 07, 08:49 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Roland Perry
writes
It would probably be more secret. And it depends what the risk is. If
it was a dirty biological bomb in London,...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 07, 07:06 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By clive Coleman.
Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , Andrew Clark
writes
But in what scenario might this option be any better than a road or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

Forum Jump