Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 07, 09:47 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Blake Street to Southall Broadway, what ticket do I need?

On Dec 22, 6:04*pm, Philip Hardy wrote:
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 07, 03:59 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Blake Street to Southall Broadway, what ticket do I need?

On Dec 22, 2:21*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Forum: London Transport December 22nd 07, 12:57 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Blake Street to Southall Broadway, what ticket do I need?

(Blake Street is a little station on the north side of Birmingham)

When visting London via this route I usually get a day return to
Marylebone on Chiltern, with a zones 1-6 travelcard on the...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 07, 07:57 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Heathrow on Boxing Day?

Is Cockfosters a dreadful idea? £1.00 to park, near M25 Jcn24 and
direct to Heathrow, albeit quite a long trip
Forum: London Transport December 8th 07, 11:49 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Tube -- St Pancras Thameslink

I promise you that I am not making this up - you will have to allow much
more time to make this interchange I'm afraid. Hopefully...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 07, 04:13 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Bomb fallout thought

That don't like the tube? Nobody in their right mind uses a bus for a
car replacement.

..

Even if you ignore the cost differential (considerable even without
the C charge) bus could...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 07, 10:01 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Piccadilly Car bomb

And it turns out the second bomb WAS within 200 yards. Sitting down in
Cockspur Street, probably an area where people would have been evacuated
to had the first one gone off. Except that...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 07, 08:13 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

Oops! Forgot that. Is there an online street map that shows all the
banned turns in Central London?
--
Richard J.

No, the AA used to...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 07, 03:37 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

On 6 Jun, 16:21, Barry Salter wrote:
Anyway I've no intention of voluenteering to find out. Going from
Marble Arch I shall be taking...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 07, 12:21 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

On 6 Jun, 12:57, "John Rowland"

Anyway, folks have been getting had for using it without paying the CC
so watch...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 07, 09:56 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

Thanks to everyone who replied- found it on the map now

As it happens, I was on a train from Paddington this afternoon. The
bridge looks Victorian and is low down, level with local roads, so
Forum: London Transport June 5th 07, 10:45 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

(Cross posted to uk.railway because I think it is a railway bridge)

er well, as subject basically.

Googling was of no help, nor was my trusty London Atlas. I think it is
one of the bridges that...
Forum: London Transport April 16th 07, 08:32 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Marylebone to Hampstead Heath

I currently go Bakerloo to Baker Street, then Jubilee to West
Hampstead, then NLL to Hampstead Heath.

This isn't great because NNL is only every 15 minutes or so, plus the
two changes.
Is there a...
Forum: London Transport April 16th 07, 08:23 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Renting a smart car

On Apr 15, 5:45 am, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I would presumably be able to go in the
Kengestion Charging

Why do you presume this

Because I...
Forum: London Transport April 10th 07, 07:40 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
First Class on teh tube

Not being a Londoner I do consider the tube to be a rather unsafe mode
of travel especially during the rush hour the way people are allowed
to fill the trains to almost riding on the roof surly...
Forum: London Transport February 25th 07, 11:29 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone driven the CC free route yet?

On 25 Feb, 06:15, "John Rowland"
Lanes leading you into the congestion charge
area bear a black C on a white circle in the centre of the lane, so if...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 08:29 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone driven the CC free route yet?

On 24 Feb, 20:52, Paul Corfield wrote:

Hi group.
I might well have occasion to drive from the bottom of the...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 07:41 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone driven the CC free route yet?

Hi group.
I might well have occasion to drive from the bottom of the M1 to
Brixton in the fairly near future, and at least one way will be during
charging hours, which means either a lengthy detour...
Forum: London Transport November 12th 06, 08:47 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Congestion charge start and finish times

As for timing, I suggest either synchronising your watch with the
talking clock or trying the car radio!

94.9 BBC radio London announce the end of congestion charging each day.

As Dave says,...
Forum: London Transport August 28th 06, 10:00 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Marble Arch car park and the extended C charge zone free route

John Rowland wrote:

Surely Cromwell Road will go right through the zone.

Yes, you are right. I thought all the green roads were free, but this
one won't be. Confusing isn't it.

You will have...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 06, 07:25 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Marble Arch car park and the extended C charge zone free route

Fig wrote:

I use this car park when visiting London. Anyone know if it will be in
the extended zone come Feburary, or be...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 06, 05:05 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Marble Arch car park and the extended C charge zone free route

I use this car park when visiting London. Anyone know if it will be in
the extended zone come Feburary, or be classed as part of the free
route (not at all clear from TFL's website)

Also is there...
Forum: London Transport May 4th 05, 09:49 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Parking at tube station end of M11?

John Rowland wrote:

Am I the only person who thinks that expanding tube parking...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 05, 09:27 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Parking at tube station end of M11?

Am I the only person who thinks that expanding tube parking should be a
priority from the money from the new higher C charge..........
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

Forum Jump