Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Hills
Forum: London Transport January 30th 10, 12:38 AM
Replies: 293
Posted By Chris Hills
Conflict of Oyster Cards

On 29/01/2010 14:31, ticketyboo wrote:
And the terminal does not implement the anti-collision function...

Yikes, I expect it would cost a fair amount to replace all those
readers, which they will...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 08, 07:47 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris Hills
TfL 2009 fares leaflet

On 08/12/08 13:33, wrote:
Simple - if it makes TfL/LU more money then its not seen as a problem.

I do not understand the logic. When exiting at a station with barriers,
it...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 08, 09:15 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Chris Hills
Photography at railway stations

On 04/12/08 20:42, John Ray wrote:
This will certainly be of interest to readers of uk.railway. You may
wish to consider posting it there as well.

As the incident happened in Birmingham, I...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 08, 09:14 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Chris Hills
Photography at railway stations

On 04/12/08 19:58, 1506 wrote:
3. Contact your MP in this regard.

Unless your MP happens to be Jacqui Smith, in which case, forget it. You
would have better luck talking to a cowpat.
Forum: London Transport November 13th 08, 05:35 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris Hills
TFL and MSIE8 Beta

On 13/11/08 11:45, John Rowland wrote:
TfL's website wears a blank expression when viewed with the latest MSIE. I
wonder who's not compliant?

I do not know about IE, but the TfL website is not...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 08, 10:51 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Chris Hills
2for1 Ticket Rip-off

CJB wrote:
ZSL stated that they needed TWO *paper* tickets from 'outside' London
to London - although they couldn't define the term 'outside' nor the
exact destination London station required....
Forum: London Transport January 9th 07, 02:49 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Chris Hills
Projector adverts

wrote:
I read somewhere I cannot remember where but they were going to put
projector adverts at tube stations? Do you know when they are doing this and
at which tube...
Forum: London Transport October 28th 06, 11:28 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris Hills
Interesting cab ride...

istrebityel wrote:
Thanks for all supportive replies -- regarding getting his number,
while things were kicking off in the cab, I never had the presence of
mind to memorise the driver details...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 06, 02:43 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Chris Hills
Congestion charge questions

Tom Anderson wrote:
Secondly, why is it being extended westward? Why not to the north, where
i live, so i can ride to work more easily? Is the west more congested,
or more in need of better bus...
Forum: London Transport October 4th 05, 03:51 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By Chris Hills
New Fares

asdf wrote:
But the fare increases won't affect journeys from those stations.

While it's a fair point that the train companies ought to start
accepting pre-pay, Mr Pope has ended up looking...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 05, 03:27 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Chris Hills
Oyster pre-pay.

Clive wrote:
This sounds like the answer, can you tell me how I go about it? The
last time I got in touch with Oyster I was asked for my postcode and
memorable phrase, however I could give...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 05, 10:39 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Chris Hills
Platform Art Posters

Simon wrote:
Hope someone can send me in the right direction.

I saw a Platform poster on the Northern Line showing what a map of London
would look like in a mirror.

I think it was...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 05, 10:37 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Chris Hills
Oyster pre-pay.

Paul Weaver wrote:
WTF are you crazy? £100 would take you 2 weeks to spend, minimum, its
a lot to store on a pice of crappy plastic.

You might be interested in setting up auto-topup. This will...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump