Showing results 1 to 25 of 121
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave
Forum: London Transport August 1st 03, 12:19 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
Remember my original response was not rude at all

If you say so, but that is not my recollection.

So what *is* rude about; "They are not. Perhaps you ought to...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 11:51 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
You may want to find a newbie guide to Usenet - that'll help you.

No doubt you can provide me with another excellent (but dud) link.

No, I think you can do your...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 11:49 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
Maybe I am a bit dim, but I'd rather be called dim than rude.

That's your prerogative. Whether or not you consider me to be rude is
unimportant to me.

Remember...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 08:55 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave
Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

CJG writes
The staff gave you a break by letting you travel without buying a
ticket beforehand. You abused their trust by choosing not to purchase
ticket...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 08:07 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave
Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

CJG writes
In message , Dave
writes
So if you had a trolley full of shopping at your...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 05:35 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
It's in fairly common usage on Usenet.

No doubt that comment is also "in fairly common usage" in the gutter
with which you appear to have more than a passng...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 05:16 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave
Tunnel Maps

Justa Lurker writes
It was Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:18:45 +0100, and Dave
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 05:13 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave
Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

CJG writes
If you were honest, you could have purchased your ticket from the
machine at your destination - but you decide not to do so and publicly
admit...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 05:05 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
[1] The Public Service Vehicles Accessibility Regulations 2000
http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20003318.htm

There you are. No mention...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 04:50 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes

Sorry if my precise use of English baffles you.

Yeah whatever. You don't half spout a lot of ********.

I dislike people who go about mouthing off on a subject...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 03:39 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
Dave, I did not say "disabled people" have a lot to answer for. What I said was
that those lobbying on their behalf had a lot to answer for.

Wriggle, wriggle.

I...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 03:27 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
"DDA rules [1] would mean (unless some specific exemption was granted)
that the remaining Routemasters would have to be retired by 2017 at the
very...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 03:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave
Hammersmith Flyover closes tommorow

Mike Hughes writes
Remember:

- do not go to hammersmith
- do not use the A4
- do not use the M4
- do no use the A40
- in fact do not come...

Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 03:04 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Dave
Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

Martin Underwood writes
The boundary between the cities of Westminster and London [1] is very
short, probably only 500m or so in length - but even there the
boundaries are...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 01:27 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Dave
Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

Martin Underwood writes
As a matter of interest, do postcode boundaries follow the boundary

Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 12:09 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
So why bother posting at all if you are completely and utterly ignorant
of the facts?

To elicit informative reples.

Information that had a...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 12:04 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
Okay, in language that Dave will clearly understand: arsehole.

Hang on, you act like an ignorant ****; saying that disabled people
"have a lot to answer for" - and...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 09:20 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave
the book...London under London

ronnie biggs writes
Has anyone here read it?* Is it worth buying??

Yes, I have it. I found it a fascinating book - it's surprising just
how much is under there.

--
Dave
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 09:18 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave
Tunnel Maps

Justa Lurker writes
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 11:12 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave
Tunnel Maps

Justa Lurker writes

Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 11:11 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave
Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

CJG writes
Saved me £3.40 as there is never anyone to check tickets at the station
I was going to. So cheers London Underground for your incompetence,
saved...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 11:01 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
Oystercards on DLR

Gunjani writes
Incidently can anyone help me on the following:
What is the UK or EU working time law/byelaw/ruling/directive on
paid/unpaid teabreaks at one's...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 11:41 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

CJG writes
Its only people in London who seem to have this idea that a bus pass
(or travel card) entitles them to get on the bus before the cash...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 11:23 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Mait001 writes
IT JUST SEEMS CRAZY TO DO AWAY WITH AN UPPER DECK WHICH TAKES NO MORE ROADSPACE
AND IS AN IDEAL WAY TO INCREASE CAPACITY WITHOUT ANY INCONVENIENCE TO ANY...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 121

Forum Jump