Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Kovalcik
Forum: London Transport August 12th 07, 09:56 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
oyster history?

Does the online oyster history ever work?

IIRC, it says someone like it only works if you have purchased pay as
you go credit from Oyster online. So, I did that on Friday and got
the card updated...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 06, 09:50 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
bus transfers and weekend travelcards

In article ,

In message ,...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 06, 11:07 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
First Class within Zones 1-6

In article ,
I seem to remember reading somewhere, possibly on this group (but...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 06, 10:53 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
Which line is most interesting?

Speaking of interesting bits, there is currently (as of this weekend)
a Piccadilly line car (at least that looks like the profile) sitting
in the yard at Northfields totally covered in Blue Wrap. It...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 06, 10:43 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
555/556/557 bus fares

Is there any way to figure out what the 555/556/557 bus fare is, say
between Hatton Cross and Ashford? All I can find online is that since
555/556/557 is not part of the London Bus Service (or...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump