Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Lard
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 07, 02:46 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Lard
Transportnation : A website for commuters, by commuters!

Mystery Flyer wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
wrote:
Hi all,

Being a frustrated commuter in London, who has become quite fed up
with the poor service, i...
Forum: London Transport March 12th 07, 03:04 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry Lard
Foxy DLR

Martyn Dawe wrote:
On 9 Mar 2007 23:59:18 -0800, "MIG"

I just saw fox running near...
Forum: London Transport January 31st 07, 01:19 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Larry Lard
Why is the Victoria line so hot these days?

Boltar wrote:
On Jan 30, 10:30 pm, Stuart wrote:
I've noticed the victoria line seems to be much warmer than the other
lines these days (or maybe it...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 07, 10:25 AM
Replies: 38
Posted By Larry Lard
TfL by 2016

Dave A wrote:
brixtonite wrote:

Shepherd's Bush (WLL) will almost certainly be the next new station to
open in London - construction is nearing completion and I hear...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 02:41 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Larry Lard
TfL by 2016

Paul Scott wrote:
"Larry Lard" wrote in message
the East London Line will be named Overground.
Is it...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 02:16 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Larry Lard
TfL by 2016

sweek wrote:
the East London Line will be named Overground.

Is it going to stay on the Tube map?

--
Larry Lard

The address is real, but unread - please reply to the group
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 02:15 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Larry Lard
Annual Oyster and Photocard

Sam wrote:
In message , Larry Lard
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 11:00 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Larry Lard
Annual Oyster and Photocard

Sam wrote:
A quick question regarding the need for photocards with Oysters.

I have an Annual Oystercard and accompanying Gold Record Card. I also have
a very old photocard which used to be...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 06, 10:23 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Larry Lard
oyster journey history no more

A perennial topic here it seems.

I have a registered oyster card with PAYG credit on it, but I don't use
auto top up, because I am a long way from any fixed validators. For the
same reason I have...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 06, 10:38 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Larry Lard
Oyster Question

Kev wrote:
Mizter T wrote:
Kev wrote:

What zones does a prepay Oyster card cover?

Kevin

Er, all the London zones. But I think there may be some confusion here.
Forum: London Transport August 15th 06, 03:07 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Larry Lard
Not being let off the bus - this cant be correct?

kytelly wrote:
Ok last saturday my friend and I hopped on a bendy bus outside
Selfridges to go a few stops down Oxford Street to Poland street (She
had a bad leg we're not just lazy!)

Forum: London Transport August 15th 06, 09:55 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Larry Lard
Oyster cards on buses

Al Holmes wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:33:25 +0100, Courtney Cong

This is probably a silly oyster-noobie question, but I'm finding the tfl...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 06, 04:03 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Larry Lard
Advice - overnight track works

Adrian wrote:
Isaac Abraham ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Last night LU took it upon themselves to work on the tracks just outisde
Harrow...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump