Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Darryl Chamberlain
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 10:20 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Class 376 train problems - South Eastern Trains

Hello there -

My train to work, the 7.05am from Charlton to Cannon Street, has been
formed of the new Class 376 suburban Electrostar trains for the past
month or so. Before that, it was Networkers,...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 10:14 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Class 376 deployment questions

1) The extension of all (most?) of the relevant platforms took place,
requiring...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 04, 10:22 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
ON Network - any better?

Anybody know why the North Kent line was chosen as the ON pilot,
rather than the...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 04, 09:05 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Hayes (Kent) line

There was a proposal some time ago for lots of services to...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 03, 10:54 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Oyster Confusion

Christine wrote in message ...
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:08:11 +0000, Jason

Forum: London Transport October 10th 03, 09:33 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Crossrail preferred route

Does anyone have any suggestions for improving transport in the
Cinderella parts of...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 03, 05:42 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
New South London rail map

Hmm, and so they exclude Greenhithe's Connex metro station even though it's
just a few...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 03, 05:38 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
New South London rail map

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
http://www.overgroundnetwork.com/

It's very dishonest.

You can say...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 03, 07:04 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Problems with Travelcard issued at NR stations

Thanks to all those that posted suggestions. We've tried getting it
Forum: London Transport August 21st 03, 07:24 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Oystercards and National Rail

As far as I know, you won't be. Only Transport for London are issuing
Oystercards right now, unfortunately.

Forum: London Transport August 2nd 03, 05:35 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

It would be nice if RMs were retained, even if it was only for tourist
services. ...
Forum: London Transport August 2nd 03, 05:29 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Central Line Refund

Forum: London Transport July 21st 03, 08:16 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Borough boundaries

The thread about Dartford started me thinking. Which is the stupidest
Forum: London Transport July 21st 03, 07:58 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Darryl Chamberlain
Borough boundaries

"Nick" wrote in message ...

I didn't claim otherewise. My point was that it was a "reluctanct"
London
borough judging...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump