Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: London Transport December 30th 10, 04:55 PM
Replies: 11
Contacting TFL (and use of gold card "registered" oyster cards)

Hertsman wrote:
Here is the information you need:

Gold Card holders can also buy a Network Railcard for another adult
for just £1. The Network Railcard Partner Card gives 1/3 off leisure
Forum: London Transport December 30th 10, 04:52 PM
Replies: 11
Contacting TFL (and use of gold card "registered" oyster cards)

Paul Scott wrote:

In which case...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 10, 10:54 AM
Replies: 11
Contacting TFL (and use of gold card "registered" oyster cards)

Graham Harrison wrote:
"Tim Woodall" wrote in message
But maybe some here can answer my question :-)

Forum: London Transport September 5th 08, 03:42 PM
Replies: 22
Close roads, speed up traffic

On Sep 5, 2:52 pm, "John Rowland"
wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:
Science:

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080904-selfish-driving-causes-...

Forum: London Transport July 28th 08, 12:14 PM
Replies: 33
Oyster Card System Failure

On Jul 28, 11:52 am, "
wrote:

Forum: London Transport July 28th 08, 11:52 AM
Replies: 33
Oyster Card System Failure

On Jul 26, 5:37 pm, wrote:

Of course they can - incorrect data downloaded to cards can easily
Forum: London Transport July 25th 08, 04:33 PM
Replies: 33
Oyster Card System Failure

The Oyster system used on London's transport network has broken down two
weeks...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 08, 09:35 AM
Replies: 24
Oyster card hack

On Jul 22, 8:36 pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 02:24:31 -0700 (PDT), "

The easiest exploit...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 08, 04:59 PM
Replies: 24
Oyster card hack

What would be really neat, (but almost certainly not possible...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 08, 03:05 PM
Replies: 24
Oyster card hack

On Jul 22, 1:53 pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

It depends on whether all the card...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 08, 01:39 PM
Replies: 24
Oyster card hack

On Jul 22, 10:56 am, wrote:
On Jul 22, 10:24 am, "

We don't know what the technique is yet. But assuming TfL...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 08, 10:24 AM
Replies: 24
Oyster card hack

On Jul 22, 9:40 am, wrote:

"Batman55" gurgled happily,...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 08, 03:37 PM
Replies: 15
Whats the minimum Oyster card value to get through a gate?

On Jun 24, 1:33 pm, Paul Weaver wrote:
On 22 Jun, 03:39, "peter" wrote:

Forum: London Transport June 19th 08, 10:05 AM
Replies: 15
Whats the minimum Oyster card value to get through a gate?

On Jun 18, 11:24 pm, wrote:
I buy a card for 3 quid + 1 quid value. Go through the gates to DLR or
NR station with no gates.
Come back the same way and touch out at my...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 08, 07:00 PM
Replies: 8
London Midland "logic"

There's some very strange and very confusing "logic" being used by
London Midland to decide which train to display on the platform boards
on platforms 8-11.

Yesterday I arrived at about 21:06...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 08, 01:34 PM
Replies: 195
Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

Found an "interesting" problem with Oyster today. One of my collegues
has been over from the States and goes back today. He had a prepay
oyster which originally he bought with cash but he topped up...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 08, 12:28 PM
Replies: 195
Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

On May 6, 12:18 pm, MIG wrote:

And you can only do it by registering to be electronically tagged.

You can always have two cards. One is set with auto-top-up so it...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 08, 08:40 AM
Replies: 14
Oyster Extension to Watford Jn

On Apr 7, 6:16 pm, Mizter T wrote:
On 7 Apr, 17:10, " wrote:
The unresolved journey would be 5GBP.

Yes and no. The max cash...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 08, 05:10 PM
Replies: 14
Oyster Extension to Watford Jn

On Apr 7, 4:54 pm, wrote:
Where exactly are you touching in or out during all this? It sounds
like you're being issued the £3 unresolved journey penalty fare for
not...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 08, 12:32 PM
Replies: 13
Oyster on 23 February

On Mar 13, 12:00 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 3, 7:17 pm, Helen Deborah Vecht

I've just looked at the Journey History for...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 08, 12:14 PM
Replies: 13
Oyster on 23 February

They seem to have recently introduced the minus sign into Journey
History, which improves clarity a bit. This is a very...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 08, 12:00 PM
Replies: 13
Oyster on 23 February

On Mar 3, 7:17 pm, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:
I've just looked at the Journey History for the Oyster card my partner uses.

He went to Milton Keynes via Euston on 23...
Forum: London Transport March 11th 08, 01:04 PM
Replies: 8
oyster overdraft?

On Mar 11, 11:50 am, MarkVarley - MVP
I vaguely recall reading somewhere about PAYG oyster cards not
freaking out if you overspend, like an overdraft kind of...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 08, 08:27 PM
Replies: 13
Oyster on 23 February

Forum: London Transport March 3rd 08, 04:46 PM
Replies: 62
The barriers at Euston platforms 8-11 cannot cope

On Mar 2, 10:38 pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:05:20 +0000, asdf
wrote:

They can't cope with someone carrying a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68

Forum Jump