Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: congokid
Forum: London Transport January 17th 11, 10:58 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By congokid
help for tube & airport

In article
, Roy
Stilling writes

There's also, I believe, a direct bus from
Victoria to Stansted run...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 11, 02:08 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By congokid
wi-fi coverage

In article
,
Mizter T writes

Re Wetherspoons, wifi and Heathrow - I'd guess that the BAA tenancy
agreement...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 10, 06:16 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By congokid
Tube Strike - Tue 2 (evening of) and Wed 3 Nov

In article , Ian F.
writes
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 10, 11:36 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By congokid
London Commuters

In article , Roland Perry
writes
In message , at 22:30:19 on
Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Paul Corfield...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 10, 10:10 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By congokid
Cornish pasty company

In article ,
writes

but even they often sick
other flavours in

I've often wondered how they fill them. Don't think I'll be...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 10, 03:54 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By congokid
Complete London / new publication

In article
,
Mizter T writes

I can't see why it can't just be sold with a free 'torch in the
forehead'...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 10, 09:09 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
The BorisBike flow asymmetry problem solved

In article , Tom
Anderson writes

So, not a lorry, as some had feared. But a hatchback with a trailer.

If you look at...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 10, 06:45 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By congokid
Rucksacks worn on the tube

In article
, MIG
writes

If anything's going to be banned, it
should be those.

I personally feel...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 10, 06:15 PM
Replies: 107
Posted By congokid
Cycle hire

In article
, CJB
writes

What about the requirement to wear a helmet?

Maybe you could point to the...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 10, 02:46 PM
Replies: 107
Posted By congokid
Cycle hire

In article , David Walters
writes

The TfL map still doesn't show any locations and they have now updated it
to say it launches on...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 10, 12:58 PM
Replies: 107
Posted By congokid
Cycle hire

In article , David Walters
writes

Or at least I think that is what happens....

It all sounds mega confusing to me, and even...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 09, 05:39 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By congokid
Fulham Broadway to Chalfont & Latimer

In article
,
Mizter T writes

I've some vague notion that I was prompted to put the Kryptonite cable
on...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 09, 02:48 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By congokid
Fulham Broadway to Chalfont & Latimer

In article
,
Mizter T writes

I wasn't really expecting you to jump at the chance of cycling on a
Brompton...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 09, 12:12 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By congokid
Fulham Broadway to Chalfont & Latimer

In article
,
Mizter T writes

Thanks Mizter T, and also to Paul and David x 2 for your replies.

I think I'll...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 09, 05:38 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By congokid
Fulham Broadway to Chalfont & Latimer

I travelled today from FB to C&L via Baker Street and my Oystercard was
charged GBP6 for the outward journey at about 7.45am, and GBP3 for the
return journey at about 11.15am.

First of all, are...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 08, 11:29 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By congokid
Western Extension Scrapped [Congestion Charging]

In article
, MIG
writes

And even sillier, people claiming that it was stopping people going...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 08, 11:28 AM
Replies: 195
Posted By congokid
Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

In article
, Mr
Thant writes
On 15 May, 10:08, Mr Thant...
Forum: London Transport November 13th 07, 04:55 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By congokid
Eurostar's south London farewell

In article , Ar
writes

At least Eurostar will get less people using the service. No matter
what you say, for day trippers from the...
Forum: London Transport September 4th 07, 09:22 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By congokid
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

In article ,
Jonathan Morris writes

What is it that Bob wants to see/do this time? There's nothing major
going on...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 07, 11:00 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By congokid
Stand on the right - time to get rid of it?

In article ,
Boltar writes

there seem to be a lot of
people (usually women it has to be said) who walk up on the...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 07, 04:37 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By congokid
Why do they keep closing Kings X in the rush hour?

In article , Boltar
writes
In article...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 07, 03:00 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By congokid
Why do they keep closing Kings X in the rush hour?

In article ,
Boltar writes

No , they'll slowly leave. I doubt many people will want to remain on
a crowded platform...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 07, 12:22 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By congokid
Why do they keep closing Kings X in the rush hour?

In article , MIG
writes

Oxford Circus has been closing several times a day for years. If one
complains, one...
Forum: London Transport April 16th 07, 02:24 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
Renting a smart car

In article , Ian F.
writes

I'm a member of a car club (Streetcar) which is absolutely brilliant. It
has some limitations (no good...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 07, 06:25 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
Renting a smart car

In article , Keith
Raeburn writes

The £5 per day price is only ever made
available on a single-day rental - renting...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

Forum Jump