Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Roberts[_2_]
Forum: London Transport January 14th 18, 04:30 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
a new bus announcement

On 14/01/18 16:58, DRH wrote:
travelling on a 37 this morning, one of their new stock
I was rather surprised to be told by the lady who...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 18, 09:18 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
TfL Journey Planner glitch

Recently the above mentioned planner says it has many possibilities for
the location of 'ChIJn64vdCYbdkgR7H5oc1XaUNU'. Is there anybody here who
tell me how to clear this "address" out of the...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 16, 12:07 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
TfL journey planner and API

On 03/07/16 12:54, MikeS wrote:
Having tired with the frustration of using TfL's new "improved" journey
planner for bus arrivals I decided to develop my own application. This
has progressed to...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 15, 08:32 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
Northern line signals

On 16/09/2015 09:23, wrote:
Just wondering why all the signals are bagged on the northern. I realise
its now running ATO but why not just disconnect the old signals entirely
Forum: London Transport August 24th 14, 02:29 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
OT and ironic: Boris Johnson's opposition to Heathrow could derailMP bid

On 24/08/2014 15:14, Kevin wrote:
___________

I'd always assumed that Boris's opposition to Heathrow was purely
political, designed to curry favour with the Londoners who live under...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 12, 03:56 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
Paddington to Gerrards Cross parliamentary train

On 01/10/2012 22:56, Subterraneo wrote:
Probably a bit late to post this but tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm aiming to
get the 11.36 'ghost train' from Paddington to Gerrards Cross, as
featured in this...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 12, 08:42 AM
Replies: 107
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
German fare dodgers cause headache for public transportoperators- The Guardian

On 13/02/2012 22:21, Arthur Figgis wrote:

On 13/02/2012 10:03, Lüko Willms wrote:

what is meant by "post office queueing" in this context?

Cheers,
L.W.
Forum: London Transport June 30th 11, 07:55 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
Jubilee Signalling changes

I travelled from Stanmore today and it appears that the new signalling
system is operating from there now. Does this really means we will get
the new timetable next month?

MikeR
Forum: London Transport January 16th 11, 02:35 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
North dock drained for crossrail

On 15/01/2011 23:03, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011, Roland Perry wrote:

There's a floating, moving, restaurant in Oxford:

Forum: London Transport March 10th 09, 11:52 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Roberts[_2_]
a quick ticketing query

wrote:
On 9 Mar, 23:23, (Neil Williams) wrote:
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:22:08 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

The...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump