Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Subterraneo
Forum: London Transport April 24th 14, 07:02 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Subterraneo
Greenwich Railway

On 21/04/2014 21:33, CJB wrote:
Interesting article in March 2014 of Greenwich Visitor, pps 4-5

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A2r5p2/GreenwichVisitorMarc/resources/index.htm

CJB

It...
Forum: London Transport August 14th 13, 10:11 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Subterraneo
How the Tube was built, illustrated article

On 13/08/2013 20:05, Recliner wrote:
The Standard has an article with very good pictures of what's now the
Circle line being built in the 1860s:
Forum: London Transport August 11th 13, 11:13 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Subterraneo
Wood Lane (Central Line) station.

On 11/08/2013 22:23, Mizter T wrote:

Where was the old red station building; was it where the bus station is
now, next to the old Central London...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 13, 10:23 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Subterraneo
Tube stories for the One Show

There may be people on this forum who can help out he

Hi there,

I wonder if you can help, The One Show is going to air an item to
celebrate the London Underground’s 150th Anniversary. We are...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 12, 09:25 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Subterraneo
Paddington to Gerrards Cross parliamentary train

On 02/10/2012 16:56, Mike Roberts wrote:
Probably a bit late to post this but tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm aiming to
get the 11.36 'ghost train' from...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 12, 12:21 AM
Replies: 5

Probably a bit late to post this but tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm aiming to
get the 11.36 'ghost train' from Paddington to...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 12, 09:56 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Subterraneo
Paddington to Gerrards Cross parliamentary train

Probably a bit late to post this but tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm aiming to
get the 11.36 'ghost train' from Paddington to Gerrards Cross, as
featured in this...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 12, 07:53 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Subterraneo
Strange track layout at Moorgate Northern?

On 16/09/2012 22:12, Paul Cummins wrote:
Evening all

I;ve just reviewed a Youtube video, which shows a peculiarity at Noorgate
northern, southbound platform.

At the southern end of the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump