Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Anderson
Forum: London Transport December 10th 11, 08:52 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Tom Anderson
Wimbledon to London Bridge?

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Ian F. wrote:

"David Cantrell" wrote in message

I'm reading the new Sherlock Holmes story...
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 11, 10:29 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Anderson
A commute from Finsbury Park to Brentford

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011, D A Stocks wrote:

If you can get some flexibility in hours of work you can improve the
experience. When I travel in by car or from the hotel I tend to get to
my desk...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 11, 01:20 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Anderson
A commute from Finsbury Park to Brentford

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Paul wrote:

The prospect of a new job near Syon Lane has come up. I live in
Finsbury Park and won't be...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 11, 01:15 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Anderson
A commute from Finsbury Park to Brentford

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Graham Harrison wrote:

The prospect of a new job...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 11, 09:30 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Anderson
A commute from Finsbury Park to Brentford

Hmm.

The prospect of a new job near Syon Lane has come up. I live in Finsbury
Park and won't be moving any time soon.

Any thoughts on what commuting options look like?

I'll mention that the...
Forum: London Transport October 15th 11, 05:45 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Tom Anderson
Platforms with two numbers

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, wrote:

In article , ()

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:27:00 +0100
Richard...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 11, 10:43 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Tom Anderson
Westfield and the DLR

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:53:15 +0100, "Richard J."

I'm wondering whether this is some sort of provision to...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 11, 10:39 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom Anderson
He loved the Tube so much he bought the company

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Offramp wrote:

"I got email from to enrolled my student account but
when I log-in the website I can't enrolled because of the system. I'm a
new...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 11, 09:40 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Anderson
Operas - food

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011, Peter Lawrence wrote:

1. For the Young Vic on Friday 23rd Sept I have reserved a table in the
bar at 6pm.

2. For Covent Garden on Tuesday 27th Sept I will order us a...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 11, 09:08 PM
Replies: 200
Posted By Tom Anderson
Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011, Mark Goodge wrote:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:52:23 +0000 (UTC), put
finger to keyboard and typed:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:44:50 +0100
"Recliner"...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 11, 02:55 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Tom Anderson
Countdown Regenerated...

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote

Stops get a bookmarkable-ish URL, other things don't. However, using my
special web developer...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 11, 07:14 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Tom Anderson
Countdown Regenerated...

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Mizter T wrote:

"Jamie Thompson" wrote:

Also not sure what you mean about linking...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 11, 09:53 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom Anderson
Greenford branch closure this week

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, Nick wrote:

And for nostalgia's sake, here's what you would have seen once a day
at North Acton in...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 11, 08:24 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tom Anderson
Black door at Marble Arch Tube Station

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Recliner wrote:

"solar penguin" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport August 8th 11, 08:26 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tom Anderson
An interesting article about heat in the tube in New Scientist

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011, Paul Scott wrote:

2. Fit airconditioning to new lightweight articulated Tube stocks...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 11, 08:25 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Anderson
Local boy done good

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011, Basil Jet wrote:

A new suburb in the Olympic park will be called Pudding Mill, after a
suggestion by a certain Dave Arquati, who used to contribute here,

Well i never! Good...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 11, 02:05 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Tom Anderson
Whither Thameslink to Cambridge?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 11:19:09 +0100, Tom Anderson

There is an idea that trains could run from the Thameslink core to...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 11, 11:19 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Tom Anderson
Whither Thameslink to Cambridge?

Morning all,

There is an idea that trains could run from the Thameslink core to
Cambridge, or at least on to some part of the Great Northern route, via a
junction just north of St Pancras Low...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 11, 11:35 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Tom Anderson
Semi-OT - Liberal Democrat mayoral nomination & transportpledges

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011, David Cantrell wrote:

Tuffrey is pleding express buses at peak hours and more
Forum: London Transport July 1st 11, 11:29 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Tom Anderson
Anger at Oyster cards 'rip-off' as millions hit for not 'touchingout'

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011, Mizter T wrote:

In message 01cc34f6$316c92e0$LocalHost@default, at 18:30:08 on Mon, 27
Jun 2011, Michael R N Dolbear...
Forum: London Transport June 26th 11, 10:59 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Tom Anderson
Kia Ora!

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011, Offramp wrote:

As a cricket fan, I still haven't the faintest idea what a "Brit" product
is, so it...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 11, 12:23 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Tom Anderson
Semi-OT - Liberal Democrat mayoral nomination & transportpledges

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011, Robin9 wrote:

I won't vote for any Liberal Democrat candidate and I wouldn't vote for
Brian Paddick even if he weren't a Liberal Democrat.

Might i ask, at the risk of...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 11, 10:30 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Tom Anderson
DLR Canning Town Stratford International - still not opened...

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011, Chris Tolley wrote:

In uk.transport.london message , Wed, 15
Jun 2011 10:39:30, ...
Forum: London Transport June 13th 11, 12:01 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Anderson
Strike contingency plan Walthamstow to Heathrow

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011, Robin wrote:

If minicabs are going to be difficult because of the tube strike, I'm
coming round to the idea of getting buses to Paddington as early as
possible. (Then...
Forum: London Transport June 11th 11, 06:02 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Anderson
Strike contingency plan Walthamstow to Heathrow

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011, Jarle H Knudsen wrote:

This year˘s London vacation is coming up, and what do you know? The RMT is
threatening to strike when one of us is flying home from Heathrow.

We...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump