Old January 6th 04, 04:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default LUL staff - pay slips

I see that under the new SAP system, annual leave (including Bank holidays
which are classed as annual leave) is now shown as "paid absence". So, it
seems, we are no longer given leave, just paid to be absent.

In a related issue, was the Northern Line the only line to be completely
shagged by the new SAP system which took over from HRS/SUTOR or whatever
it was called last? Caused absolute chaos with nobody knowing what duties
they were supposed to be doing.

Roger