Old January 6th 04, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default LUL staff - pay slips

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message ,
writes
I see that under the new SAP system, annual leave (including Bank

holidays
which are classed as annual leave) is now shown as "paid absence". So, it
seems, we are no longer given leave, just paid to be absent.

Yes, I noticed that too. Didn't worry too much as I still got paid
roughly what I expected. Mind you, the new font is bloody small!

In a related issue, was the Northern Line the only line to be completely
shagged by the new SAP system which took over from HRS/SUTOR or whatever
it was called last? Caused absolute chaos with nobody knowing what duties
they were supposed to be doing.

I think the most accurate discription of SAP would be "Unmitigated disaster"

From the conversation I heard this afternoon at AGR booking on point,
it's still an ongoing issue. They were, apparently, pleasantly
surprised that someone booked on for duties that appeared to be
uncovered. (Perhaps SD of this parish might like to elucidate, as I saw
him wandering about there today :-))

The way the coverage is at Arnos these days Steve, we're always glad of an
extra body...:-) Of course it tends to mean that somewhere we've got a train
looking for a driver...
--
Cheers, Steve.
If The Good Lord had meant for us to be fiscally prudent, He would not have