Old January 21st 10, 07:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default ELL Stock in Place

Mizter T wrote:
On Jan 21, 6:36 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

However there was talk of special 'zone 2 only' fares for some ELL
journeys as long as you didn't actually use Shoreditch High St,
which is the only station in zone 1. This was mentioned a year or so
back, but the trail has gone a bit cold recently. Perhaps this will
prompt someone with insider access to find out...

Most interesting - I obviously missed that at the time. I suppose that
would go some way to pacifying the TOCs worried about revenue
abstraction (i.e. pax deserting London Bridge/Cannon Street and
Moorgate for SHS) whilst still promoting it as an orbital route.

I think it might be in one of those TfL board papers. The sort of thing Paul
Corfield seems to be able to find in an instant...

:-)

Paul S