Old February 7th 10, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default Great British Railway Journeys: St Pancras to Westminster

In article ,
says...
In message , "
writes

I wonder if it's possible to get any tours of St. Pancras hotel.

Probably not now that renovation has started. But it was certainly
possible to take a tour during one of the London Open House weekends a
few years ago. Sadly, I missed it for some reason.

I did visit it a few years back on an Open House weekend, fascinating!

There was a charity auction for Kids Company on eBay last year entitled
'Sneak a peak inside the magnificent St Pancras hotel'

Description was 'The beautiful Midland Hotel at St Pancras is due to
reopen in 2011, but one reader can win an exclusive tour with our
architecture critic Rowan Moore and one of the developers. Tour for 4-5
people with Harry Handelsman of Manhattan Lofts and Rowan Moore. The
tour will be arranged at a mutually convenient time for both parties.
This item expires 30 June 2010.'

This implies that in theory it's not completely closed off until June.

The auction actually ended on 14 December, the winner paying £255.

Feedback was left by the winner on 4 February so presumably has taken
place.