Old February 13th 10, 03:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default moorgate - bedford platforms - ceiling

"lonelytraveller" wrote in
message
Why is there a door in the ceiling at the south end of platform 10 at
moorgate (behind that cage thing) ?

I'm not sure of the reference to Bedford in the subject - are you definitely
on the deep level GN&C (nowadays FCC) platform?

I googled this, and I found you were trying to find out about the tunnels
around there before!

I see from that thread - 'Missing Moorgate, started 05 Aug 2008 - there
were steps and passageways at the south end of all four tunnels that
originally led to lifts etc.

Somewhere on line there is a 3D drawing of all the disused tunnels at
Moorgate, it is proving to be a bit elusive at the moment so I'll keep
looking. I guess you are already aware of the 'subbrit' pages on Moorgate
from the earlier thread...

Paul S