Old February 14th 10, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
lonelytraveller lonelytraveller is offline

Default moorgate - bedford platforms - ceiling

On 13 Feb, 16:12, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"lonelytraveller" wrote in

Why is there a door in the ceiling at the south end of platform 10 at
moorgate (behind that cage thing) ?

I'm not sure of the reference to Bedford in the subject - are you definitely
on the deep level GN&C (nowadays FCC) platform?

Yeah, that's the one. Sorry, I meant Hertford.

Somewhere on line there is a 3D drawing of all the disused tunnels at
Moorgate, it is proving to be a bit elusive at the moment so I'll keep
looking. *

The picture faces north east, and has the ticket hall over most of it,
so it obscures everything in the platform 10 area. Unless you mean
some other 3D drawing?

I guess you are already aware of the 'subbrit' pages on Moorgate
from the earlier thread...

It doesn't mention the door....