Old May 11th 10, 09:40 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default May Modern Raiways, Map of London's Railways

E27002 wrote:
So, yesterday evening I went to my PMB, and there among the pile of
assorted mail was Modern Railways, May edition. It was crinkled in a
way of only the international postal services can achieve.

Once home I was delighted to find the enclosed, detailed, map of
London's railway infrastructure. But, why did Ian Allan have to
staple in to the magazine? It was awkward to remove, and like my
fingers it now has staple holes. I wish it could simply been folded
and included, better yet sent unfolded in a tube. I know I ask a lot
and it is really good to have it.

Curious to see that Neasden Jn. and Neasden South Jn. appear to have been
transposed. In previous editions of Baker, in "Miles and Chains" and in
David Maxey's "Mile By Mile" Neasden Jn. is marked as that on the Dudding
Hill line, whilst that on the Chiltern line is Neasden South Jn. This map
marks them the opposite way round.