Old May 12th 10, 07:41 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default May Modern Raiways, Map of London's Railways

On 12/05/2010 20:33, D7666 wrote:
On May 12, 8:20 pm, wrote:

No and no.

I didn't think so, but a yes to the latter would be the only way there
could have been a yes to the former (as I probably don't need to spell
out).

)

Right into my neatly sprung trap.

I thought of a non-Goblin LT/LRT/LUL/LU/etc diesel public timetabled
passenger diesel operation before I answered )

I admit this time to be posting exceptions to prove rules in full
pedant mode .............

IIRC there have been diesel trains run as part of Steam On The Met.