Old June 26th 10, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
upinthesky upinthesky is offline

Default Oyster (& Freedom Pass) Days Out of London by train offer

On Jun 25, 11:17*pm, Mizter T wrote:

The return fares are priced at the following levels: £5, £10, £15 or
£20. The journey is supposed to start from a London terminus station.

Actually, this doesn't apply.

After reading this thread this morning I decided to take advantage and
have a day in the sun in Brighton. Was quite happy to travel up to
Victoria but when I looked at the help page for the offer I found that
you can join the train at any intermediate station, provided the train
had a
started at a London terminus, in my case Victoria. Bargain, two adults
an under 5 return to Brighton, £10, ta very much.

http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/oyster-voucher-help