Old July 16th 10, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default Dalston J bus opening and ELL worry

MIG wrote:

Some lovely confused and wrong comments about Oyster on there ...

Yes, this is what we call 'members of the public'. Oyster's current
state of needing a degree to understand it is not, in my opinion, one of
its strengths.

I agree that London Bridge is a bluddy awful station, particularly for
interchanging, and always has been, but with the reduced overcrowding
on Southern, I think I'd always favour it unless I actually wanted the
Jubilee. I also wouldn't fancy my chances of getting into the Jubilee
in either direction at Canada Water.

Remember the Jubilee should have been operating at 30% higher capacity
for several months before the ELLX opened. Hardly the ELLX team's fault
Tube Lines mucked up so badly.

Tom