Old August 2nd 10, 10:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David F[_2_] David F[_2_] is offline

Default Rucksacks worn on the tube

On 30 July, 10:15, MIG wrote:

And anyway, people standing with rucksacks are nowhere near as much of
a menace as the people dragging handbags on poles through crowded
concourses and passageways. *If anything's going to be banned, it
should be those.

I am one of those people who travel to / from the various London
airports and use a wheely case. If it's even just a little busy in the
station, or on the footpath I drop the pole and pick it up. It's
heavy, to be honest, (it's carrying everything I need for a weekend,
plus my laptop and other office related paraphernalia) but it's better
to be a decent skin with a sore arm, than an awful prick.

D.