Old October 25th 10, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Best fare option for Putney-Reading, Reading-Waterloo

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 07:12:44PM -0500, wrote:
The alternatives appear to be Oyster Putney-Richmond, Day Return
Richmond-Reading and get off at Richmond on the way back to touch in
(touching out on the way there is no problem because I have to change
trains there anyway); or Day Return Waterloo-Reading.

Any other ideas? I need to be there before 9:30 and will leave after 15:45.

Depends on what you're trying to optimise for. Hassle or cost?

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

In this episode, R2 and Luke weld the doors shut on their X-Wing,
and Chewbacca discovers that his Ewok girlfriend is really just a
Womble with its nose chopped off.