Old December 29th 10, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Contacting TFL (and use of gold card "registered" oystercards)

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010, Tim Woodall wrote:

Can anyone point me to how you just "Ask a question" via the TFL
website about Oyster?

I can see how to "Make a complaint", "Make a Suggestion", "Say Thank
You", "Report some lost property", "Report a street fault" but other
than that I cannot see how to move forward.

You should make a complaint about that. Or, perhaps, a suggestion.

But maybe some here can answer my question :-)

Not me, i'm afraid.

tom

--
There's no future.