Old January 15th 11, 06:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redcat redcat is offline

Default Oxford Circus to Regent's Park

On 1/15/2011 1:44 PM, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:08:33 -0500, wrote:

On 1/15/2011 11:46 AM, Roland Perry wrote:
In messagepdqdnbvcAbATVqzQnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d@earthlink .com, at 11:29:49
on Sat, 15 Jan 2011, remarked:
Hello, going from Oxford Circus to Regent's Park I have a feeling I am
better off walking rather than going underground. It looks like a mere
ten minute walk. Am I correct? Thank you.

Google maps is your friend. 13 minutes to the Regents Park Tube station,
20 minutes to the park proper. Note that the Zoo is the far side of the
park, a little over a mile from the station.

Going to The Crescent near Regent's Pk tube. I did look at Google Maps,
but it said that the area is outside of their whatever! LOL. That's when
I came to you guys. 13 mins is great. Being a very fast walker I can do
that in 10 (rush hour crowds willing). Thanks!

Once you're past the BBC on Portland Place I doubt you will meet many
crowds even in the rush hour.

Good! I always feel I'm swimming upstream!