Old February 5th 04, 12:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Whats the quickest way....

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:06:29 -0000, "Scooby Doo"
wrote:

..from Paddington station to Cannon St tube station on public transport?

snip

Are there any other routes, and how long should I expect the journey to
take?

TfL's Journey Planner suggests Bakerloo Line to Embankment, then
District/Circle Line to Cannon Street, taking around 25 minutes.

HTH,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.