Old March 30th 11, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default New countdown sign locations

"Jarle H Knudsen" wrote:
A list of new locations for bus countdown signs has been published by TfL:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...mes/11560.aspx

I think it's strange that Walthamstow Bus Station isn't on the list.
According to Wikipedia it's the third busiest bus station in London. There
are several other bus station on the list.

I'd suggest you've missed the big announcement here - which is that
Countdown/iBus information is at last coming to the web (including a mobile
web version) and also there's to be a text message service. This has been in
the pipeline for some time, but it appears that it'll eventually arrive some
time this year.

Which just leaves me to say some joke about three new things all arriving at
once.