Old March 30th 11, 11:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default New countdown sign locations

Walter Briscoe wrote

I am delighted Hayes and Harlington Station will have one. I Used
Surface Transport customer services to confirm the stop to be
instrumented is "Towards Jeathrow or Hatton Cross".

TfL does not yet publish bus stop names and numbers.

Bus stop names (England, Wales and Scotland) are available from

http://www.nextbuses.mobi/

I assume the code in the url shown when you click on a stop is what you
want

http://www.nextbuses.mobi/departureb...869F6E7C2D1EAF
D0C285A5E144.busmobile-p2?stopCode=40004405052B

So "Hayes and Harlington(stop E)" (140 to Heathrow etc) is probably
what you want, stopcode 490001144M

http://www.nextbuses.mobi/ also answers Paul Corfield's complaint about
services with no displayed timetable just "every 8-12 minutes" since,
even before Live Departure information is available, it shows the
actual underlying timetable,

--
Mike D