Old February 9th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John John is offline

Default New Tax Discs

I guess that the bar code is merely a unique identifier which when it is
recorded with the bar code on the application form forms a valuable record
of personal details and the source of the disc.. The two codes together
would prove that the disc is genuine

--

Regards

John

"Nigel" wrote in message
Does anyone know what information the bar-code on the new style Tax
Discs stores and who has access to reading the code.

Nigel

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.