Old June 13th 11, 03:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ric Euteneuer[_2_] Ric Euteneuer[_2_] is offline

Default Strike contingency plan Walthamstow to Heathrow

Agreed. Public transport is a dead loss for getting to airports - it'll
always let you down just when you don't want it to. I never use it to get
to heathrow or gatwick anymore after too many close calls in the past.

Actually, I've had more traumas with taxis stuck on approach roads and
traffic jams than I've ever had with public transport.