Old August 20th 11, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Do out-of-London bus passes work on London bus touch-pads?

On 20/08/2011 14:50, Paul Scott wrote:
"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 12:47:00 on
Sat, 20 Aug 2011, Paul Scott remarked:

OTOH I believe London Freedom passes were replaced and are both
Oyster and ITSO compliant so they can be used elsewhere in England where

if?

the bus readers are already ITSO standard...

Yes, that's what I meant - I should have used 'wherever' the bus readers
are already ITSO...

Paul

IIRC, Amsterdam also uses a smartcard, at least for the area that it
covers. But can that smartcards be used throughout the Netherlands,
seeing that the entire country is zoned?

BTW, when will it be possible to use Oystercards to exit and enter at
Brighton?