Old August 26th 11, 07:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Andy Breen Andy Breen is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:20:39 +0100, Graeme Wall wrote:

On 26/08/2011 20:09, MIG wrote:
Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already I've
been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the sicker
elements of society.

I won't be back.

Try a killfile, makes life so much more pleasant.

You're a useful contributor to the group. Killfile them (you know
it makes sense) and stick around. We need the signal to noise ratio
upping.

--
From the Model M of Andy Breen, speaking only for himself