Old August 31st 11, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Kings Cross to Moorgate - misleading reproting.

"blanik" wrote in message
Just looking at my wife's travel record ( with her permission! ) for
travel one week ago,

???? - 13:32 [no touch in] to Moorgate £2.50 charge
13:20 - ???? Kings Cross (Pic, Victoria lines ) to [no touch out ] £4.40
charge

First I though she had been charged £6.90 from KX to Moorgate, so punted
off a query to TLF but then realised the £2.50 charge was actually a
credit and the fare was correct - very confusing.....but why was the
KX-moorgate journey not reported correctly, is it because she took the
northern line instead of the circle?

This seems to be a glitch which is being sorted, according to the
explanation of the new journey history on Mike Whitaker's independent
Oyster explanation, he

http://www.oyster-rail.org.uk/2011/0...with-pictures/

Your scenario seems to be that shown on the third example for Sat 13th...

Paul S