Old September 4th 11, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Countdown Regenerated...

In message
,
Jamie Thompson writes
Hmm. Stops dead on the London border despite my nearest route
continuing on...and no way to link directly to a given bus stop. Makes
it fairly useless on a phone!

...and has tiny tiny buttons. TfL could do with some usability
experts ...would be nice if it used the browser's location API to
give you a choice of bus stops near to where you are too...

I sort of agree (but I can cope), but there's a very clearly shown "text
version" button at the top. Also if you however above the bus stop on
the map then then click on the bus stop name itself it takes you to a

e.g.

http://countdown.tfl.gov.uk/#|searchTerm=trafalgar%20square|stopCode=7769
4
(wonder what's happened to the 87 bus route?)

I'd like it to link to the specific bus timetables page directly; could
be useful; would advertise that feature and people could work out first
and last bus times.

--
Paul G
Typing from Kentish Town