Old September 5th 11, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Countdown Regenerated...

wrote:
[Countdown on the (mobile) web]
When I tried looking at this from my mobile at home it "remembered" the
last
bus stop code I had entered which is actually for one in Cambridge. Is
this
part of a larger national project?

Yes, I think it is - at least I think it's being co-ordinated with the wider
Traveline provision of live bus running information (or RTI - real time
information).

I'm guessing you were looking at the Cambridge information via Traveline's
"NextBuses" interface at http://mytraveline.mobi, or is there another
interface?

The NextBuses service doesn't appear to be taking a live feed of the
Countdown information (yet) - it just shows the timetabled departures for
particular stops - nor does it appear to accept London bus stop codes (yet).