Old September 7th 11, 05:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Changing from NR to Northern Line at Moorgate

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:24:22 +0100, Mizter T wrote:

"Tristán White" wrote:
(I know that TfL have just announced the getting rid of the £4
overcharge for when people forget to touch in or touch out - but if I
understand it correctly, this is only for when the system spots a
regular journey. And I guess it won't apply in the case of the NR PAYG
journeys either, though I haven't read confirmation of that, yet.)

I hadn't clocked this development until you mentioned it - here's the report
from Monday in the Evening Standard:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23983998.do

The TfL press release is at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tre/20905.aspx