Old October 15th 11, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Baker St.(Met) and Met operations

"allantracy" wrote in message
Not sure of the exact proportion, or where from, but yes several Met
services every hour terminate at Baker Street - it may be close to a
third.

But I think the question was whether or not any trains terminate in the
through roads, rather than in the bays. I suspect the through roads can be
used, but it only happens when there are problems, or planned closures
beyond Baker St.

Paul S