Old October 25th 11, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube Plan To Axe 1,500 Jobs And Close All But 30 Ticket Offices

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 01:19:15AM -0700, Paul wrote:

Ticket office closures, reductions in hours and job losses are more
likely though (I would have thought) However given TfL's recent
experience with the unions, this is more likely to happen gradually
over a number of years rather than in one fell swoop.

Or perhaps it's better to just get all Crowism out of the way in one go.

And it's gonna suck for people wanting to sort out Oystery problems.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

If I could read only one thing it would be the future, in the
entrails of the ******* denying me access to anything else.