Old October 25th 11, 12:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Tube Plan To Axe 1,500 Jobs And Close All But 30 Ticket Offices

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:27:50 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 01:19:15AM -0700, Paul wrote:

Ticket office closures, reductions in hours and job losses are more
likely though (I would have thought) However given TfL's recent
experience with the unions, this is more likely to happen gradually
over a number of years rather than in one fell swoop.

Or perhaps it's better to just get all Crowism out of the way in one go.

I wonder if Bob Crow realises that ultimately he's going to be responsible
not only for the underground being a more intrusive system (thanks, but I
don't want to give LU my bank details just for occasional PAYG use) but also
for the loss of a lot of his members jobs in the long run.

B2003