Old March 22nd 12, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
yameste[_2_] yameste[_2_] is offline

Default Why does the jubilee keep on failing all the time ?

Its a real shame that so much money has been spent on a line that does not work.
I wonder if the Northern line will be downgraded anytime soon ?

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:03:49 PM UTC, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
4722324.31.1332437480614.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynjc20, at
10:31:20 on Thu, 22 Mar 2012, yameste remarked:
Yet another bad day on the jubilee line. A signal failure at North
Greenwich this morning. Why is the jubilee line the worst line on
the underground ?

Dunno, but I was going to use the Jubilee this morning to get from Kings
Cross to Westminster (via Green Park) and had to change my plans. Ended
up changing at Oxford Circus to the Bakerloo, and walking from Waterloo.

(The other option would be Circle/District via Victoria, but the smart
money avoids Victoria at the moment).