Old February 29th 04, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Anyone know about East London Line Project progress?

"Dominic" wrote in message
om...

Is any construction work being done on the East London Line Project?

Work was going on on the Dalston Junction area about a years ago. I haven't
been there since. I would imagine that the Shoreditch end will be left until
last, so that the time between the closure of the existing station and the
opening of the new station is as short as possible.

I am surprised that no-one has devoted an entire fansite to the project: a
new open-air railway through inner London is an extremely rare opportunity
for camera-owning rail buffs.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped