Old April 1st 04, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.transport.london
Doki Doki is offline

Default Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

Boltar wrote:

IMO crowing crops for burning would be a
good
solution given the amount of fallow fields and destitute farmers we
have but
for some reason that doesn't seem to be considered in britain.

Find me one destitute farmer with fallow fields. They're paid for those
fallow fields by the EU. The people farming in the hills or in unsubsidised
parts of agriculture might not be making anything, but the people growing
grain / oil seed rape etc. are making a fortune from EU subsidies. We pay in
more than we get out of the EU, so it's coming out of your back pocket.