Old November 6th 12, 02:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Information needed re. train passing through Tooting

On Nov 2, 9:54*am, "Ian F." wrote:

This is a post from a local forum. Would anyone be able to shed any light?

"We are woken every morning by a fast train around 6am, which shakes our
house. This train has much more of an impact than the other trains
throughout the day, and I am concerned it is the cause of a number of cracks
that have started appearing inside and outside our house.

"Is anyone else experiencing a problem since this train started passing
towards the city from the Wimbledon direction?"

Is this a letter from The Working Man's Vindicator or something?